Click the link below to look up bus information
Transportation Information Effective March 1, 2021
- Beginning March 1, 2021 all 62 GCPS buses will operate on their regular routes and times four days a week, excluding Wednesdays. The four days a week are full complete days.
- Parents are encouraged to transport their own students.
- Students are to be seated one to a seat first and then increased to two to a seat. Students residing in the same household should sit together. If possible, the seat directly behind the driver should be left unoccupied.
- Transportation staff will possibly add bus routes or move students to other buses in order to reduce the capacity of the buses that exceed the two to seat limit. The anticipation is this will primarily be in the Oakland area to accommodate the multiple daycare facilities.
- Bus drivers and students will be required to wear a face covering/mask.
- Buses are to be cleaned and disinfected before or after each bus route.
- Assigned seating is required for contact tracing purposes.
- All bus passes are to be issued by the schools and limited to Daycare only.
- Bus drivers are to receive a written communication with the bus pass information that includes the student name, street address, days of the week,and a AM/PM designation from the school.
- The students of GCPS staff are permitted to use the buses as shuttles between the schools.
Attention School Bus Contractors
- Updated route sheets along with cleaning supplies and PPE, will be available for pick up:
- Wednesday, February 24th at Dennett Road beginning at 8:00 am
- Thursday, February 25th at Northern High School from 11:00 am– 1:00 pm