Accessibility is for everyone.
Design for mobile devices.
- All pages must have the appropriate structure.
- All images should include alternative text.
- You should always use the appropriate headings when creating sections in your page.
- YouTube videos must have closed captions.
- PDFs must be tagged and contain accessible features before uploading and posting them to the website.
The Garrett County Board of Education voted on January 12, 2021, to accept the Superintendent’s recommendation to remain in the “red model” in which students are learning virtually. Students will begin transitioning back to in-person learning when the Garrett County metrics are at 5% or less positivity rate and 15 or less per 100,000 for 14 consecutive days.
Anyone with a question or concern may contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will receive a response.
There have been 1,764 confirmed cases of Coronavirus in Garrett County. Current metrics from the Garrett County Health Department are: 7-Day Positivity Percentage: 8.91%; 7-Day Case Rate Per 100,000: 17.73.
Please continue to check our website and the GCPS Coronavirus Updates page for more information.