Saturday, April 27 from 7:30-11:00pm at the The Wisp, McHenry Lodge
Sponsored by the Junior Class.
Prom ticket prices are as follows:
$10 for SENIORS
$20 for JUNIORS and $30 FRESHMAN OR SOPHOMORES who must be invited by a junior or senior.
$30 for OUT OF SCHOOL GUESTS
Juniors and Seniors may invite anyone at this school no matter the grade level.
Only Seniors can bring out of school guests. Out of school guests MUST have a GUEST VERIFICATION form turned into the main office for approval BEFORE a ticket is purchased. Tickets will not be sold to out of school guests until the guest verification form is approved by administration. DO NOT wait until the last minute to get these forms filled out. Out of school guests must be 20 years old OR under.
Each student is only allowed ONE date.
Tickets will NOT be sold at the door.
LAST DAY TO PURCHASE A TICKET is April 18. Purchase tickets from Mr. Pyle during RAMS through 3:15..
Prom Pictures by LifeTouch can be ordered by going to the LifeTouch website.
1. You must have your tickets with you when you check in at the door. Tickets will not be sold at the door.
2. Doors open at 7:15.
2. You must arrive with your date if they are a freshman, sophomore or out of school guest.
3. No large purses, duffel bags, or book bags will be allowed. Leave them in your car or check them at the door with the chaperone.
4. No loitering in the parking lot or outside the venue.
5. Be sure to observe to the dress code.
6. Once you enter, you may not leave and return. There is no re-entry. Be sure you have everything you need with you as there will be NO un-escorted or escorted trips to your vehicle.
7. There will be professional pictures taken at the prom. You DO NOT have to pay for these on the spot. You will be given a card with a code to go online and look and order your pictures.
After Prom Information
Saturday, April 2-28 from 11pm to 5am
Students must remain in the CARC until 3am. If students leave between the hours of 3 and 5, after prom check-in coordinator will contact parents before a student is allowed to leave.
Tickets are on sale in the main office during RAMS. Tickets are $15. Out of school guest must be approved by administration prior to after prom.
ALL students are welcome!!!!