Goals of the 6th Man Club:
• Attend as many games/activities as possible to show the school’s support,
• Provide a forum for positive student fun,
Unacceptable 6th Man Club/Student Actions:
• Participating in any fashion of intimidating gestures or cheers designed to be unsportsmanlike in nature,
• Participating in cheers using vulgarity or bringing unwanted attraction to the school or team,
• Unsportsmanlike gestures or chants focused on the officials,
• Chanting opposing players names in repetition,
• Use of signs must be approved by administration or athletic director,
• It is unsportsmanlike to turn your back or put newspapers in front of you when the opponent is introduced. Be respectful of their introduction and time commitment they have made to be a part of a team!
Consequences for unacceptable actions:
• Dismissal for the remainder of the year from attending extracurricular functions (2nd offense)
• Should the first offense be deemed extremely inappropriate, the student will be dismissed from future events for the remainder of the year!