- Wash hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds. Washing hands correctly is the most important thing you can do to stay healthy.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact such as kissing, hugging, and sharing cups or eating utensils with people that are sick.
- Cover your cough and sneezes with a tissue or shirt sleeve, not your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, such as toys, doorknobs, especially if someone is sick.
- Stay home when you are sick and keep sick children home from school if they are ill.
News coverage concerning Entroviris D68 and Ebola is very confusing. Follow the links to the Garrett County Health Department website and the Centers for Disease Control for more information.
See All Garrett County Public Schools News