- Research / Information Gathering
- Community Outreach: Listening Sessions
- Planning Objectives / Options / Draft Recommendations
- Research the Priority Options and Recommendations
- Community Outreach: Feedback on Draft Recommendations
- Final Recommendations and Strategic Plan
The Garrett County Board of Education voted on November 10, 2020 to move students to a red, fully virtual learning model beginning Thursday, November 12, 2020, and continuing until at least Thursday, December 10, 2020. GCPS is also cancelling all in-person extra-curricular activities, athletic events, and practices effective immediately.
Anyone with a question or concern may contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will receive a response.
There have been 797 confirmed cases of Coronavirus in Garrett County.
Please continue to check our website and the GCPS Coronavirus Updates page for more information.