The Food and Nutrition Services (FNS) Office is reminding families of its current meal offerings. The following schedules for meal distribution will be in effect until further notice.
The FNS Department will be distributing seven (7) days’ worth of Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, and Supper on Wednesday afternoons at the following locations and times:
- Pine Woods East - 705 N Street, Mt. Lake Park: 12:30 – 12:45 p.m.
- Pleasant View South – 402 Pleasant View Lane, Loch Lynn: 12:55 - 1:10 p.m.
- Parkwood Village East - 108 Decatur Street, Mt. Lake Park: 1:20 - 1:35 p.m.
- Overlook North - 61 Vista Square, Oakland: 1:45 – 2:00 p.m.
- Glades West - 200 Glades Square, Oakland: 2:10 – 2:35
- Liberty Mews - 451 Liberty Street Oakland: 2:45 – 3:00 p.m.
- Mountain Village West - 175 Pysell Road McHenry: 12:30 – 12:45
- Guardian Apartments - 949 Old River Rd, Friendsville: 1:05 – 1:20
- Cassel Ridge East - 600 Cassel Ridge Drive, Grantsville: 1:40 – 1:55
The FNS Department will continue distributing seven (7) days worth of Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, and Supper on Wednesday evenings at all schools from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. This does not include Swan Meadow or Northern Middle due to participation data.
The FNS Department will also continue distributing seven (7) days worth of Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, and Supper on Wednesday evenings at the following locations and times:
- Garrett College- Parking Lot A, 685 Mosser Road: Wednesday 5:00 – 5:15 p.m.
- Bittinger Lutheran Parish - 22 Maynardier Ridge Road: Wednesday 5:30 – 5:45pm.
- Swanton Community Center- 3335 Swanton Road: Wednesday 5:00 -5:15 p.m.
- Gorman Fire Hall -270 Gorman Road: Wednesday 5:45 – 6:00 p.m.
- Bloomington – 334 North Branch Avenue: Wednesday 5:00 – 5:15 p.m.
- Kitzmiller – 290 W. Main Street: Wednesday 5:45 – 6:00 p.m.
Guardians or a designated person may pick up meals for children. You will need the child’s name, school, and grade to pick up meals. If you know a family that cannot get to the meal pick-up sites, please check with them and get the required information; you can take meals to them.
All meals are available to any child 18 and under regardless of whether they are enrolled in Garrett County Public Schools at no charge.
Want more news?
See All Garrett County Public Schools News