Thank you to everyone who has already filled out the 2021-2022 meal application!
Although everyone receives free meals this school year, it is still important to complete an application before the end of October. Filling out a meal application can benefit ALL students.
We invite and encourage EVERY FAMILY to complete and submit the Free and Reduced-Priced Meals Application. It requires one application per household and ten minutes or less to fill out the application.
It’s that easy to help bring additional funding and services to ALL STUDENTS in our school district.
Filling out the Free and Reduced Meals Application may help provide:
- State and Federal Funding for School Budgets
- After School Academic and Enrichment Programs
- Resources for Classrooms, Teachers, and Students
Even a slight increase in qualifying forms collected makes a difference – so please…
Complete and Submit an Application Today!
Your application remains private and confidential!
Three easy ways to complete the application:
Want more news?
See All Garrett County Public Schools News
- Request a paper form from your child’s school office.
- Go to www.garrettcountyschools.org/food-and-nutrition-services and click the “On-line Meal Benefit Application” link on the left side of the page.