STEPS TO SET UP YOUR PARENT PORTAL IN POWERSCHOOL:
1. Contact your child’s school to receive his or her “Access ID” and “Access Password”.
2. Go to garrettcountyschools.org
3. At the top of website, click on “Parents”.
4. Click on “PowerSchool Parent Portal”.
5. Click on “Create Account” tab.
6. Click on “Create Account”.
7. Create Parent Account: Fill out all fields. The user name and password is what you will
remember. (This is not your child’s Access ID or Access Password).
8. Link Student Accounts: Fill out all fields. This is where you place your child’s name, Access
ID, and Access Password.
9. Scroll to bottom of page and hit “Enter”.
HOW TO LOG INTO YOUR PARENT PORTAL
1. You must have already created an account.
2. Log in using your own username and password.
Want more news?
See All Garrett County Public Schools News