Secondary: Breakfast - $1.35 Lunch - $2.65
All cafeterias in Garrett County Public Schools have computerized Point of Sale. To pay for purchases, students enter their Personal Identification Numbers (PIN) and proceed to the cashier. Students pay for purchases using cash or using money placed "On Account". If a student cannot remember their PIN the cafeteria staff will be able to give it to them. Please help your child to learn this number and teach them that they should not share the number with anyone, as it is the access to their account.
Students who properly enter their number when purchasing their meal move more quickly through the service line.
Parents have the option of sending cash or check with their student(s) for deposit, however, we strongly encourage parents to monitor, view and fund students account by logging on to mySchoolBucks.com We encourage parents to also monitor their child’s cafeteria activity and account balances throughout the year. Using this tool to do so makes it easier than ever.
Depositing funds on account will allow students to purchase breakfast, lunch or any a la carte item.
Benefits of placing money "On Account"
- Safe- the PIN ensures only the one student can access the account.
- Convenient- money cannot be lost or forgotten in the morning rush.
- Fast- cafeteria lines move more quickly so there's plenty of time to eat.
- Monitored- see the secure account balance anytime on mySchoolBucks.com
- Peace of Mind- the auto replenish feature on MySchoolBucks.com ensures money for meals is always there for the student.
Garrett County Public Schools Food & Nutrition Services is now selling surplus equipment through GovDeals, an online auction site. If you wish to register (free) and bid on the items, follow the GovDeals link below.