- Create a report of all new content created or modified each quarter.
- New and/or modified content will be manually reviewed by IT using the WCAG 2.0 checklist provided by webAIM.org
- New and/or modified content will be run through the WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation tool, also provided by webAIM.org
- Status updates via email will be submitted to the Director of IT every 15 days until the completion of the review/evaluation.
- Resolution Report (template attached) of all issues will be submitted to Director of IT within 15 days of the completion of the review/evaluation. This report will include all items of concern, and proposed resolution.
- Within 15 days of approval of the Resolution Report, a Resolution Plan (template attached) will be executed.
- Proposed resolutions will be put in place by IT.
- Relevant content creators will be made aware of issues on their site(s).
- Training refresher will be offered to all relevant content creators.
- Upon completion of the Resolution Plan, Director of IT will complete the Resolution Plan check list, and store all related documents on the GCPS file servers.
The Garrett County Board of Education voted on January 12, 2021, to accept the Superintendent’s recommendation to remain in the “red model” in which students are learning virtually. Students will begin transitioning back to in-person learning when the Garrett County metrics are at 5% or less positivity rate and 15 or less per 100,000 for 14 consecutive days.
Anyone with a question or concern may contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will receive a response.
There have been 1,760 confirmed cases of Coronavirus in Garrett County. Current metrics from the Garrett County Health Department are: 7-Day Positivity Percentage: 11.02%; 7-Day Case Rate Per 100,000: 20.19.
Please continue to check our website and the GCPS Coronavirus Updates page for more information.